Tong, Rea, Bentley & Kim, LLC is a mid-sized intellectual property law firm located in central New Jersey and serving clients nationwide and abroad. The firm specializes in Patent, Trademark, Copyright and related Intellectual Property services. Our practitioners have significant experience in:
- Patent application preparation and prosecution, patent reexamination proceedings, patent analysis/opinions/assertion; patent clearance, product/service freedom to operate analysis and other patent related services;
- Trademark application preparation and prosecution, trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings, trademark analysis/opinions/assertion, trademark clearance and other trademark related services;
- Foreign filing/prosecution of patents and trademarks for our US clients;
- US National Phase filing/prosecution of patents and trademarks for our foreign clients;
- Patent and Trademark portfolio construction, portfolio management and related services;
- Technology transfer, licensing, and related strategic planning;
- Copyright application preparation, prosecution and related services.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized high tech companies, start-up companies and other law firms. Our clients include US and non-US entities.
We work closely and cooperatively with our clients to efficiently meet their Intellectual Property and related business goals. We work closely and cooperatively with general practice law firms to provide Patent, Trademark and related Intellectual Property services directly or indirectly to their clients. Our established relationships with law firms in the US and abroad enables us to efficiently deliver and manage the delivery of intellectual property services worldwide.
Tong, Rea, Bentley & Kim, LLC is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) (Certificate # NY04143).